Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission for my referral at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Flour Arrangements.
Jenga Veggie Tower with Creamy Cilantro Dip
Makes one 12-inch veggie tower with a handful of extra ingredients for replenishing.
- 4 large carrots
- 6 large celery ribs
- 4 Persian cucumbers
- 6 asparagus spears
- 1 medium-large jicama root
- 8 ounces cheese
- 3-inch length of salami
- 2 cups Greek-style yogurt
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- black pepper to taste
- For the tower, slice vegetables, cheese, and salami into three-inch lengths. With the exception of the asparagus (unless you have enormous spears), halve, quarter, and/or trim ingredients so they are similar in size.
- Place serving dish where you plan to serve it as it will be difficult to move once you've finished. Begin with a solid base that includes three items of equal size with flat bottoms and tops (you may want to do extra trimming on this foundation layer). Continue stacking, alternating items for variety as you progress. Each layer should include at least two vegetables of equivalent size to maintain the stability of the tower. It the tower begins to lean, back track a layer or two and adjust as necessary. Build as high as you dare!
- To prepare the dip, combine ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.