Perfect for its ease, deliciousness, and impressive presentation, Baked Brie with Honeyed Cherries and Toasted Pecans will be a hit at your next party.
Summer’s warm weather and longer days make it a great season for spontaneous entertaining.
Last minute gatherings depend on quick and easy recipes, and this Baked Brie with Honeyed Cherries and Toasted Pecans is perfect for its ease, deliciousness, and impressive presentation. It’s simple to prepare yet decidedly elegant.
Tossed with honey and a splash of balsamic vinegar, the cherries add sweet, tart flavor to the creamy, oven-warm brie, and a handful of toasted pecans rounds out the flavors with nutty goodness. Spread on thin slices of baguette, this tantalizing combination won’t last long at any party. Happy summer!
Baked Brie with Honeyed Cherries & Toasted Pecans
- 1 small round of brie (13.4 ounces)
- 1 generous cup fresh cherries pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup pecans toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 baguette thinly sliced (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Unwrap brie and place it on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 14 minutes.
- While the brie bakes, combine cherries, honey, balsamic vinegar, and salt in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, and then reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the juices are slightly thickened, about 12 minutes.
- Transfer brie to a serving platter and top with cherry mixture. Sprinkle pecans over the top and serve warm with baguette slices.