Quick and Easy Single Serving Breakfast Crisp
If using an apple or pear, there's no need to measure as they are just the right size for a single serving crisp! Frozen berries work especially well with this recipe, which makes it an easy breakfast to prepare without advance planning.
- 1 cup fruit diced if using larger fruit; small berries work fine as is
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats quick or regular
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon butter chopped in pieces
- For Serving
- fresh fruit
- ground nutmeg or cinnamon
- Greek yogurt
- Place fruit in an 8-ounce ramekin or mason jar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients. With a pastry blender or clean fingers, work butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture is crumbly and the butter is evenly distributed. Cover fruit with the topping.
- Bake at 375°F for 25 to 30 minutes OR microwave on high for 2 and 1/2 minutes or until fruit is tender.
- Top with Greek yogurt, a sprinkling of nutmeg or cinnamon, and fresh fruit.